• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

T.I.T.S. (Tuesdays In The Snow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Out There
Instructor
You desire different scenery while skiing? Cause all the trails are practically the same anyway. :) There's 6 or 7 full trails.
Plus you could Christmas shop on the way back.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I skied today. I even got complimented when a group of 3 older gentlemen were ahead of me for a triple chair, and one of them peeled back and said, "I'm going to have a way better day than either of you because I'm going to ride the chair up with HER!" **wink wink** We had a wonderful chat about skiing, and the defense industry LOL. I'm not one who gets creeped out by that kind of stuff. We're all just out there enjoying our time on the hill. I rather enjoy chairlift chat on a laid back day like today.

dean_spirito

Freestyle Ski Coach
Skier
Is anyone up here at copper? If so is anyone interested in in après ski beverage?

Just saw your post now but I'm almost always around for some après.

We got some schooling at Bob University for sure. It was an outstanding day. And we have tomorrow...

How was it? Bummed I had to work.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
MJ seemed likely to have the plural today. Quite a bit of off-piste open, and not rock ski sketchy.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Four members Tuesdays In The Snow participated in Bob University the last two days at Loveland.
We got some schooling at Bob University for sure. It was an outstanding day. And we have tomorrow...
Excellent two days at Loveland for 4 of the Tuesdays In The Snow crew. I can not thank @Bob Barnes enough. Now to go out & use what I've learned...:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online