• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Stio Environ and Environ Bib Pants, Medium

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Stio Environ Burnt orange (actual color is Pumpkin) in near new condition. MSRP of $389.00

Finn's price, $199 for the Burnt orange pants Shipped USA lower 48. Keep in mind, shipping is $10-$15 which I have included in the price.

Here's my review and explanation of the difference, the bibs are a little higher and have suspenders and full leg zips and some minor differences.

Review: - Stio Environ Pants and Bibs: Outstanding Pants, But Which Version Is Right for You?
After my outstanding experience with the Stio Environ jacket (review here), I decided to give the Stio Environ pants and Environ bibs a try. For many years I have been a fan of another CO-based ski pant, but they were just a bit too baggy and I...
www.pugski.com
www.pugski.com

Step into the wildest weather in Environ, our signature all mountain ski pant. Dermizax® 3-layer waterproof/breathable technology and an active, articulated cut make this signature style the pinnacle of performance for both resort and backcountry use. The kickpatch features abrasion resistant Cordura® and YKK® storm sealing zippers keep moisture out. Features include an adjustable waist with belt loops, internal boot gaiter with gripper elastic, and MaxVent™ outside thigh vents let heat escape when booting or skinning.

Dermizax® 3L Waterproof/Breathable, 100% Polyester, DERMIZAX® Membrane 20,000mm waterproofness, 10,000 g/m2/24hrs breathability, 150 denier, 194/m2, 80/20 DWR

• Durable fabric offers performance in winter elements
  • High abrasion resistant Cordura® kickpatch at leg opening
  • Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
  • YKK® water-resistant Aquaguard® coil zippers
  • Customize fit with waistband adjustment tabs and belt loops
  • Zippered fly
  • MaxVent™ outseam venting for climate control
  • Zippered handwarmer and back pockets
  • Covered zippered thigh pocket
  • Articulated knees and action gusset allows for full range of motion
  • Internal boot gaiters with with custom Stio® 'Let the Outside In' gripper elastic keep the snow out
  • Custom Stio® metal snaps at center front closure
  • Custom Stio® silicone zipper pulls for easy grab with gloves
  • Custom Stio® snaps at center front closure
  • B7A8D06F-CF9D-43C1-90B3-49E0A7E39DAB_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online