• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Steamboat announces 2021/2 Covid protocols, less stringent than other CO resorts

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
I think the requirements for employees is very reasonable. While I think everyone should be vaccinated I also recognize that isn’t going to happen so reasonable accommodations should be made. OTOH, I think the guest requirements are too lax. I will be wearing a mask on the Gondi if with strangers and indoors until I’m eating.

Last edited:

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Generally I feel this is fine. I agree, I will likely wear a mask in the Gondi. I don't know what to ponder in terms of in doors if eating but generally put faith in the vaccine reducing severity of illness.

I recall how crowded the seating can be so figure with so many eating at one time, that if one is worried or needs to avoid contracting Covid, it may be best to not eat indoors.

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Not less restrictive than Winter Park which has zero restrictions posted. Only when asked outright do they say unvacvinated should wear masks indoors until seated. No mention of requirements for employees.

CO is seeing very high numbers and climbing so I wonder how long this will last.

Sponsor

Staff online