• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

International (Europe/Japan/Southern Hemisphere) Skiing in the Balkans

TS
Mattadvproject

Mattadvproject

Love that powder!
Industry Insider
Hey Matt, I'm thinking to go to Dragobrat, Ukraine, conditions and work permitting, but I do see that US citizens are now off the points guys list. One to investigate though?
IMO the snow should hold-up better there, whereas the Balkans and Turkey don't seem to get regular storm cycles. Kyrgyzstan is a wild card too, just for the hell of it.
Stay safe.
Dave

Hey Dave,
Nice to hear from you, thanks for checking in! It's funny you should mention Ukraine, I was just looking into Dragobrat the other day. My Georgian guide was thinking about taking some of his clients over there (he's concerned that Georgia is going to shut up shop again, after the elections) and he had mentioned the cat skiing option there. It looks pretty good, haven't seen pricing but he assures me it's inexpensive. If US travelers can't travel there, then it's not an option and realistically, there's plenty of places ahead of it on my list of places to go shred pow. If you go, would love to hear about it. Hope you are staying safe and well mate. All the best.

- Matt

Sponsor

Staff online