• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Shock Pump Suggestions

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Our old shock pump will not want to pump above 150PSI so it is time to shop for a new one. I "borrowed" a Cane Creek digital from the shop and seemed to work much better and got the shock up to the suggested 236lb for my shock. These run about $70.00 on Amazon...just go with this or are there some other suggestions? We don't need digital, just a good solid pump.

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Our old shock pump will not want to pump above 150PSI so it is time to shop for a new one. I "borrowed" a Cane Creek digital from the shop and seemed to work much better and got the shock up to the suggested 236lb for my shock. These run about $70.00 on Amazon...just go with this or are there some other suggestions? We don't need digital, just a good solid pump.

I've got a shock pump NIB (or never used). Can give it to you on around 4th July if you can wait until then.

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
I’ve been using the Topeak Pump fir a few years and I include 1 with every full suspension built I sell. The valve on the pump makes a huge difference. They are reasonably priced.

I’m not a digital pump guy, the battery always dies on me at the worst time, and I’ve had a hard time reading the digital ones on the trail when helping customers dial in bikes.

https://www.topeak.com/global/en/products/shock-pumps/261-pocketshock-dxg

Sponsor

Staff online