• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Press Release: Nordica Introduces 2020-21 Santa Ana Women’s All-Mountain Ski Collection

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
On the flip side - my current non-metal SA100s - I heard they were coming out with new ones with two sheets of metal and I rushed to by the last season of these without it. So it can work both ways.

Excellent point here. I guess I mostly hear about people waiting for the new stuff. But I've also heard comments of stockpiling when people are scared their favorite skis will change too much.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Can't wait to read your article @Tricia
Well ladies, here it is.

I've had the chance to ski the 93 3 days and the 104 one day. Both skis 172cm.
I am blown away by how well the 93 charges through moguls with a tremendous amount of stability.
I, not really known as a hard charging skier, but these made me feel like I could charge all day and come back for more.
I only got a couple runs on the 104 on a powder day before spending the rest of the day on the bunny slopes with a friend, but dang!!! Very easy to maneuver in tight spots and just enough float to keep from getting stuck. What really surprised me was how this 104 handled slow bunny slope time and let me demo a few things for my friend.
Is it a carving ski? No. But with a 16.5R its got the chops to initiate a turn pretty quickly.

I'll get pics of the tip/tail profile on these two skis within the next few days. Very different from one another.
7E9EDB99-53AC-4F88-90CC-27A4EEE26AB5.jpeg

In2h2o

Out on the slopes
Skier
Looking forward to more info -- especially differences in the 88?
Interested in a narrower all mountain ski that can carve and handle crud....

Sponsor

Staff online