• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Presidents' Day Poison Picker (Epic Pass Edition)

Sunday on Presidents' Day Weekend - Int./Adv. Runs - Where do you go?

• Breck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keystone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A-Basin

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Vail

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Beaver Creek

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amlemus

Putting on skis
Skier
One of the biggest ski weekends of the year and everyone knows there's going to be crowds. Which Epic Pass offering do you think will provide the most fulfilling (and stress-free) day on the blues and blacks??

James

Out There
Instructor
None of the aboveshould be an option. Have some fun and go to Monarch or Sunlight. Even Buttermilk!

TS
amlemus

amlemus

Putting on skis
Skier
None of the aboveshould be an option. Have some fun and go to Monarch or Sunlight. Even Buttermilk!

I'll definitely add that in future polls. Was trying to see which of the I-70 gauntlet people think will be the most tolerable. Wish I could make it out to any of your suggestions this weekend!

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I said Vail because with the right approach it’s the easiest of those listed to avoid the crowds that will surely be there. Keystone or Breck would be a close 2nd.

TS
amlemus

amlemus

Putting on skis
Skier
I said Vail because with the right approach it’s the easiest of those listed to avoid the crowds that will surely be there. Keystone or Breck would be a close 2nd.

I hear ya. I'm eyeing the Outback peak at Keystone to get a little of everything Sunday morning before that lift gets overrun.

Brunell4070

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Keystone wasn’t too bad today. Much better than I expected. Never waited more than 1-2 minutes for a lift as a single.

Sponsor

Staff online