• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Utah Park City / where to stay ?

Uncle Freddy

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
greetings all ....we have Park City dialed in for March 5 thru 8 2024 ....first time skiing / snowboarding here, and via first looks of trail maps, staying in the Mountains Village (historic Park City) is probably best bet, as we are wanting walk to lifts access and from that left side, we can work our way across entire mountain over to the Canyon Village side / lines / terrain .....and of course food & drink within walking would be best in the old village, I'm assuming ......can anyone rec middle of road places to stay in the Mountains Village (historic Park City) area ? .....only 2 of us so hotel or Air BnB if smaller condo'ish unit with 2 bedrooms ....I have not done my google search yet, just putting this here first for any recs, specifically recs of places you've stayed & liked, did not break the bank, and could walk to the lifts .....thanks for the assist

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Just outside of Park City is the Black Rocks hotel, they have been great to work with and big supporters for the ski industry.

musicmatters

Getting on the lift
Skier
+1 on staying near town lift. Easy access to the mtn and right at Main Street. There’s a bunch of AirBnB that you can ski right past on the runs back into town

locknload

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yep...might as well stay in the heart of Park City and experience its charm. Good suggestions here already.

Sponsor