• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Oakley Flight Deck XM Goggles with Prizm lenses

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I don't wear goggles any more and I have 2 pairs of these so cleaning house. These are great for partial or full sun and the prizm technology is nothing short of amazing. Talk about seeing in 3D

These have been worn/used just a handful of times.

$100 shipped or pickup in CT or southern Vermont for $90

Will consider all reasonable offers.

20190317_224807.jpg 20190317_224814.jpg 20190317_224819.jpg 20190317_224828.jpg 20190317_224841.jpg 20190317_224843.jpg 20190317_224845.jpg

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
What's the xm mean? Is it a different size?

The XM is smaller

OAKLEY FLIGHT DECK VS FLIGHT DECK XM: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
When comparing these two goggles, size is all that really matters. Oakley launched the Flight Deck to speak to the demand for over-sized goggles. While they may still work for some, they’re a little too big for others. In order to satisfy the demand for a smaller goggle with the same great build, Oakley launched the Flight Deck XM, a smaller version of the ever so popular Flight Deck, with all the same great features. Both are exceptional goggles for more reasons than one with not many differing factors other than size.

Last edited:

Pumba

Out on the slopes
Skier
The XM is smaller

OAKLEY FLIGHT DECK VS FLIGHT DECK XM: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
When comparing these two goggles, size is all that really matters. Oakley launched the Flight Deck to speak to the demand for over-sized goggles. While they may still work for some, they’re a little too big for others. In order to satisfy the demand for a smaller goggle with the same great build, Oakley launched the Flight Deck XM, a smaller version of the ever so popular Flight Deck, with all the same great features. Both are exceptional goggles for more reasons than one with not many differing factors other than size.

Is the xm equivalent to what would be an “Asian fit”?

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Is the xm equivalent to what would be an “Asian fit”?
No, they are just a smaller version of the Flight Deck. I wear them. I love the way they fit, and I have a small face. They allow a wide field of vision, and look good I think. DSC_6345.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online