• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Nude Pickleball?!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I can't even imagine

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
As teens in the waves off N SD coast, we‘d get carried to Black’s where nude sunbathing and hanging around was taking place. As I‘d head back up the shoreline, I‘d feel temptation to search out beauty but it required navigating my eyes through the sea of old/not what I was looking for. It didn’t take long to learn to look away.

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
That should introduce a new twist to the game. If you don't want to see that flab jiggling, you have to hit the ball directly to your opponent.

Personally, I would get a lot less exercise in a game. If the ball was returned so I'd have to run after it, my partner would be yelling "for the love of God, let me get it"! :roflmao:

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I can't even imagine

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Fu*ks sake…..

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
As teens in the waves off N SD coast, we‘d get carried to Black’s where nude sunbathing and hanging around was taking place. As I‘d head back up the shoreline, I‘d feel temptation to search out beauty but it required navigating my eyes through the sea of old/not what I was looking for. It didn’t take long to learn to look away.
As a UCSD alumni, I can confess to many, many happy days at Blacks beach. I kind of admired the seniors who were brave enough to let it all flow free and was friends with quite a few of them. However, I must confess - that now I am in that senior group - I completely lack that kind of confidence! Kudos to those who have it!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
What is pickle ball?
It's obviously something invented in about 5 minutes by a middle school gym teacher who found out last minute the gym was not accessable one day.. Humm.. I've got tennis rackets, wiffle balls, kids, and access to the tennis courts. Ping Pong on a tennis court.. DONE!

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
No googling. It was in an ad on FB
You know they are focused adds right just like the banners here. :D Pretty sure FB even listens in to our conversations. Can we expect a new forum in the near future? ogsmile

Sponsor