• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Kneale Brownson

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
Good luck Kneale. Hopefully there will be a Cherry Festival in Traverse City for you to visit soon.

Cherry festival is one of the reasons (but far from the main one) I call it Tragic City.

We just have to get there and start looking at properties. Have seen listings for some wonderful ones.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Good luck on the move. Selling the trailer won't be a problem. If it is, contact me. We like enclosed trailers in the Midwest.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Good luck in the prep and don't overstress yourself. Real estate is going to move slowly in the current situation so you don't have to do everything immediately.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
I'm sorry to hear that the new location hasn't worked out as hoped.

Best of luck with the move and the real estate. Be well.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Cherry festival is one of the reasons (but far from the main one) I call it Tragic City.

We just have to get there and start looking at properties. Have seen listings for some wonderful ones.

Anyone from there knows to avoid it if at all possible. :)

TS
Kneale Brownson

Kneale Brownson

Instructor
Thanks, all, for the support. Wife wants to move but doesn't want to go right now to look at houses. What's a guy to do?

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Thanks, all, for the support. Wife wants to move but doesn't want to go right now to look at houses. What's a guy to do?
Rent a place for a year, leaving as much as possible packed and stored in the trailer? Sounds as if you already know the area(s) you might want to settle in.

Good luck with the decisions and with the relocation.

TS
Kneale Brownson

Kneale Brownson

Instructor
Rent a place for a year, leaving as much as possible packed and stored in the trailer? Sounds as if you already know the area(s) you might want to settle in.

Good luck with the decisions and with the relocation.
I'd have to buy four more $7000 trailers.

You're correct, I know the area very very well after living in it for 70 years. :roflmao:

Sponsor

Staff online