• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mount point on Dynastar Team Comp Speed

GB_Ski

Out on the slopes
Skier
Got these skis at 120CM, looking to mount Look NX7 on them. Except I can't figure out the mount point. I feel a bit stupid, but better correct than sorry.

Does anyone have an idea where the recommended mount point for these skis?

1669134805441.png
1669134851999.png
1669134867631.png

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I can only assume it should be right in the middle between the two arrows but surely someone will know more about that Mounting area business.

TS
G

GB_Ski

Out on the slopes
Skier
That's my thought too, but want to make sure.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I thought they usually come with plates, but I know in the past it was easy to get them blank.

TS
G

GB_Ski

Out on the slopes
Skier
The next model up has plates. I think this is the in-between model. Kids skis usually have tracks, and the next version up for U10/12 racing have plates. Got them pretty cheap, have a pair of NX7 lying around, figure mount them and see.

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
I bet those 2 plate sections with the arrow ends line up perfectly with the 2 binding plates of the above model with the exact same shape.
So the boot center would be the middle of that space where everyone is correctly thinking.

TS
G

GB_Ski

Out on the slopes
Skier
OK. I'm convinced. I'm now leaning towards buying a set of plates. Any idea who would sell the Rossi R21 Pro plate? I can't find anyone that would sell just the plates.

Sponsor

Staff online