• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Merry Christmas!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Merry Christmas from Phoenix! Not much snow here for some reason ...

newfydog

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Merry Christmas to all the Pugskiers out there. Have a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

@newfydog, no lift line on Skyliner today? How were the crowds and wind?

The crowds came. the wind finally stopped howling. Maybe they will finally get off theit butts and open more lifts. Last week they didn't even manage to plow the parking lots.

merry christmas, in spite off the grinches at powdrcorp.

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Visited an elderly neighbor this afternoon. He moved here from Calgary 30-ish years ago. He mentioned skiing there in the 60s ... the $3.75 lift tickets ... and how they raised the prices little by little and the skiers thought it was so expensive at $12.

I think I shed a tear.

Oh, this was supposed to be the Merry Christmas thread.

Never mind.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Merry Christmas to all - and especially to all those who are revelling in a nice, white Christmas!

Last edited:

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Hey ... it's not Colorado, but Snowbowl is fully open and Flagstaff is a great town!
14 hour drive Thursday and another Sunday. No time for a side trip =/

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Merry Christmas all! I had dinner tonight with the 3 little boys that I get to take to Abasin on Wednesday for their first ski day ever. We are all so excited! And then when I left after 2.5 hours a good couple of inches had fallen when it had been a dry when I arrived. So pretty!

Rudi Riet

AKA songfta AKA randomduck - a USSS coach, as well
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Happy Boxing Day to all! Hope everybody's holidays have been filled with happiness.

I spend my day here at the in-laws' place in northern Connecticut on the bike. It's really sad how fallow this end of 2015 has been in terms of good cold weather and snow - hopefully it'll pick up soon (my depleted wallet will thank me).

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Merry Christmas from the world headquarters of Pugski.com.
May all of you enjoy the season with people you care about, doing things you love to do.

IMG_0170.JPG IMG_0169.JPG

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Had an intersting evening last night. A couple in their black Mustang with summer tires slid off the resort road into the bushes by our ski condo. They were dressed as Mr & Mrs Claus and sporting a PugSki sticker in the back window. Resort security was helping them get pulled out. But I am curious to know which member brought their mustang up to northern Vermont in the winter?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Had an intersting evening last night. A couple in their black Mustang with summer tires slid off the resort road into the bushes by our ski condo. They were dressed as Mr & Mrs Claus and sporting a PugSki sticker in the back window. Resort security was helping them get pulled out. But I am curious to know which member brought their mustang up to northern Vermont in the winter?
:popcorn:
...inquiring minds want to know.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Happy Boxing Day to all! Hope everybody's holidays have been filled with happiness.

I spend my day here at the in-laws' place in northern Connecticut on the bike. It's really sad how fallow this end of 2015 has been in terms of good cold weather and snow - hopefully it'll pick up soon (my depleted wallet will thank me).
Happy Boxing Day!

Sponsor

Staff online