• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Merry Christmas everyone. May we all get first tracks in the new year

You gotta love skiing Santa's!!
r
35c295dc3450b73a461fb29a847f3063.jpg

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
ogwink My future career - trying to help really build Pugski.com into something great! Well on its way. I think Pugski has some of the most knowledgeable folks in the business as staff and members.

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
Happy Holidays to everyone! It will be another three weeks before I'm on the snow, so in the meantime make some turns for meeeeeeeee!!!!!
:D

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
There are a lot of people who make us look good.
@Dave Petersen with his artwork
@SBrown with her editing. She really makes us sound smarter.
The entire team of testers who spend countless hours skiing new gear and writing reviews to help us get quality information for different types of skiers.
@Spooky Marcus who continues to work behind the scenes to make the small parts hum so the big parts can continue to look awesome!
@Bob Barnes for his original logo.
To the sponsor shops and ski builders who continue to support us with their contributions both on the site and in their ad budget.
And....the many members who make contributions and continue to bring discussion to a higher level. We couldn't do any of this without all of you!

You know what they say.....If you want to look smart, surround yourself with smart people.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
There are a lot of people who make us look good.
@Dave Petersen with his artwork
@SBrown with her editing. She really makes us sound smarter.
The entire team of testers who spend countless hours skiing new gear and writing reviews to help us get quality information for different types of skiers.
@Spooky Marcus who continues to work behind the scenes to make the small parts hum so the big parts can continue to look awesome!
@Bob Barnes for his original logo.
To the sponsor shops and ski builders who continue to support us with their contributions both on the site and in their ad budget.
And....the many members who make contributions and continue to bring discussion to a higher level. We couldn't do any of this without all of you!

You know what they say.....If you want to look smart, surround yourself with smart people.
This room just got awful dusty. Thank you Tricia for being my partner here and thak everyone for being a part of all this because if it wasn't for all of you reading the site, our words mean nothing. As we have said many times, this is your community, we are just stewards.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Merry Christmas from the great white north!. I just spent the day working in a ski shop. Haven't had that much fun in a long time. Boxing Day may be another story. Thank God for liquid "staff meetings"!

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Merry Christmas from Steamboat! After a dramatic week which included my mom flying to Houston for emergency surgery on Monday and a lot of question regarding how I'd spend this holiday I'm happy to say that mom and her husband just left Silverthorne and will be here soon and we'll share our first Christmas together in many, many years.

IMG_3492.JPG
IMG_3495.JPG

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
From one of our favorite movies to watch during the holiday season.

Reactions: Ron

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
It's mimosa and blackberry serrano bacon time.

IMG_3303.JPG

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Sponsor

Staff online