• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
The only 1 piece I've seen that would wear is by Tipsy Elves as a fun joke.

Suzski

Putting on skis
Skier
We did a retro-day last year and I donned an ancient Descente one-piece. It was a very cold day but I quickly overheated. The suit was OLD, and therefore not vented, but the message I got is that onesies are damn warm. If I regularly skied in an area where super cold temps or deep powder were the norm, I'd consider it.

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
Not on a fence. Won't be in a one-piece unless someone jokingly applies one when I'm in my coffin.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Without a belt, AKA cinched waist it will be like wearing saggy pants without the pants. Just looked at the review photo, totally like saggy pants hanging down past the drop zone and bunched up at the cuffs. No thanks.

And GET OFF MY LAWN!

TS
T

TallKat

Booting up
Skier
Without a belt, AKA cinched waist it will be like wearing saggy pants without the pants. Just looked at the review photo, totally like saggy pants hanging down past the drop zone and bunched up at the cuffs. No thanks.

And GET OFF MY LAWN!
I think mine is baggy bc its an extra large, because thats all they had left when i ordered, ... but i get what you're saying.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
If I regularly skied in an area where super cold temps or deep powder were the norm, I'd consider it.

If you see anyone wearing a ~2012 Salomon Conspiracy - they're probably wearing a baselayer and fleece armwarmers under it. Oh and socks, probably socks. :ogbiggrin::ogbiggrin::geek:

IMG_20200115_141250.jpg

James

Out There
Instructor
^ Clueless. Stay on your lawn with the cinched style.
Not that baggy in the review at all. Doesn’t look look an airplane mechanic.
Kind of looks two piece to me.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier

And GET OFF MY LAWN!

If you're really committed to the GOML stick shaking image, it would be near trivial for any seamstress to add internal suspender/bracer tabs.

#beltandsuspendersFTW
#wouldyoulikeHorlicksOvaltineorPostumwiththat?

Sponsor

Staff online