• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

I cant believe I did this today instead of skiing...

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor
Morning track meet at Plymouth State for my daughter.... solid reason to not be on slope. Thought hey lets go night skiing but instead Im sitting in the mall with 3 teenage girls & to pass the time I got a pedicure to smooth up my boot feet- feels shameful!

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
They’re only young once, tag along and enjoy them while you can. I missed many a ski day coaching my kids over the years and then later traveling to watch them play in college. My only regret is that I can’t turn the clock back and do it all again.

TS
frontfive

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor
They’re only young once, tag along and enjoy them while you can. I missed many a ski day coaching my kids over the years and then later traveling to watch them play in college. My only regret is that I can’t turn the clock back and do it all again.
I 100% agree! I was more laughing at myself for getting a mall pedicure:rolleyes:

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Do they have a wrecked skier's feet surcharge?

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
I hope you've set a new standard ... that before any foot photos are posted here, the foot has to be pedicured. And maybe covered in a sock and/or shoe.

Sponsor

Staff online