• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

How long does a goggle tan last???

WildSkier21

Booting up
Skier
Hello,
I just got back from an epic ski trip from Jackson Hole and I realize I have this major obvious goggle tan. I have no idea how I got it but I need to get rid of this ASAP. Reason is I have prom (Im in HS) in 3 months and I can't have half my face dark and the other half light. How long should this tan last? Please help!

Jacob

Out on the slopes
Skier
Reverse the goggle tan by putting sunblock on the tanned part of your face and spending some time outside.

The same trick works for reversing a farmer's tan, not that a guy from Oklahoma would know anything about reversing a farmer's tan. :ogcool:

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The duration and conspicuousness of the goggle tan is proportional to the importance of the following event., ie: wedding photos, returning to work after being "off sick" for a week

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
If you have to go to a tanning boot with your goggles on to make it as dark as you can. There's nothing hotter than a girl with a goggle tan in the winter!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
It could be worse,... Showing up at work with a goggle tan after calling in sick???

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Hello,
I just got back from an epic ski trip from Jackson Hole and I realize I have this major obvious goggle tan. I have no idea how I got it but I need to get rid of this ASAP. Reason is I have prom (Im in HS) in 3 months and I can't have half my face dark and the other half light. How long should this tan last? Please help!

Forever :eek::huh::roflmao:

Don in Morrison

I Ski Better on Retro Day
Skier
I remember my high school days when guys would try to disguise a goggle tan out of fear the coach would chew them out, or worse, kick them off the basketball or wrestling team, for participating in forbidden activities during those seasons.

Goose

Out on the slopes
Skier
Like Ken said....its forever. never goes away and in fact it becomes more dominant over time. In a couple weeks your going to look like a racoon and people will spot it even in the darkness of a movie theater.

No but really.....3 months away? you really got nothing at all to concern about.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Wish I had a goggle tan, maybe I'll wear sunglasses tomorrow in case the sun comes out. Still cold around here.

One of the worst sunburns I've ever had was after I cut my hair before memorial day weekend. We were painting white condos for 10 hours a day all weekend in a heat wave and the top of my ears were pealing off. Strange thing is it didn't hurt.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January