• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

High School Skiier

24cole.b

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hey everyone!

I'm thrilled to join this vibrant community of ski enthusiasts! My name is Cole, and I'm a high school student with a profound passion for skiing. Living in Milwuakee, WI, I'm fortunate to have access to some incredible slopes, although small, that have fueled my love for the sport since I was young.

When I'm not hitting the books, you can most likely find me shredding down the powdery slopes or perfecting my technique on the moguls. My love for skiing goes beyond just the rush of gliding down a slope; I'm fascinated by the intricacies of the sport and the challenges it poses, both on and off the slopes.

Recently, I've been researching solutions to combat ski theft, a problem that has unfortunately plagued many ski resorts and enthusiasts, including some very close friends of mine. I've joined this forum in the hopes of connecting with some of you in order to hear your thoughts on the subject.

I can't wait to engage with this community, learn from your experiences, and share some of my own. Looking forward to discussing all things skiing with you!

Catch you on the slopes!

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter

Sponsor