• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hey There!

Belchn

Booting up
Skier
Hey Everyone,

I am from North Idaho and Mountains are my home. Ski, Climb, Hike, whatever works to get out and maintain my grip on sanity.

@Zentune recommended that I check this site out. I have been skiing for a handful of years now and this will be my third year teaching at Lookout Pass.

Not surprisingly most of my ski time is spent at Lookout, but I also spend a fair amount of time at Schweitzer and in the backcountry.

Skiing is easy to obsess over and as I have progressed my understanding it has slowly pulled me deeper. I am excited to join in the conversation as we explore our common pursuit.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hey there!
Glad you found us.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Hey, no belch'n around here!
My family has spent a week at Priest Lake every summer since the 50s. Love northern Idaho. Schweitzer is getting tons of snow this year. I skied Lookout about 12 years ago--my kind of place. We have another member here who skis there regularly. Drawing a total blank as to who, though. :doh:

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
We have another member here who skis there regularly. Drawing a total blank as to who, though.

Hmmm... Let see. Could it be What's his name in Idaho.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
"Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome, Come On In."

Lili von Schtüpp

Last edited:

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Hey guys quit telling everybody how good it is around here right now PLEASE. It is getting too crowded, had to wait for 5 chairs in a liftline the other day.

Welcome to the Funny Farm.

Pete in Idaho

Out on the slopes
Skier
Hey guys quit telling everybody how good it is around here right now PLEASE. It is getting too crowded, had to wait for 5 chairs in a liftline the other day.

Welcome to the Funny Farm.

Yes, the Christmas crowds have been overwhelming. I should mention though that the Christmas crowd doesn't get on the hill till 11 am and not out into where I ski until 1130 and it has snowed 17 in in the last two nights and that doesn't count unless you ski powder. Hell I passed two skiers on my way back to the chair yesterday, these crowds are very bad.

To all you digital skiers out there, Northern Idaho sucks. SO THERE!

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Yes, the Christmas crowds have been overwhelming. I should mention though that the Christmas crowd doesn't get on the hill till 11 am and not out into where I ski until 1130 and it has snowed 17 in in the last two nights and that doesn't count unless you ski powder. Hell I passed two skiers on my way back to the chair yesterday, these crowds are very bad.

To all you digital skiers out there, Northern Idaho sucks. SO THERE!
I feel your pain Pete. It is a hard life sometimes.

Sponsor

Staff online