• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dr B

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I have a Hot Gear double heated ski boot bag which works great. I was looking to buy one as a gift but cannot find the company or any store that carries the product. Does anyone know if they have gone out of business and/or recommend a similar product? Thanks

RuleMiHa

Out on the slopes
Skier
I have a Hot Gear double heated ski boot bag which works great. I was looking to buy one as a gift but cannot find the company or any store that carries the product. Does anyone know if they have gone out of business and/or recommend a similar product? Thanks

The Kulkea Thermal Trekker is better and I've heard they have a double coming out soon.

TS
D

Dr B

Skier
Thanks for the info!

TS
D

Dr B

Skier
Update from Kulkea.......they considered but decided against making a double heated bag.

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I posted this yesterday.

I was looking to buy a bag for mrsmills boots and one for mine and found a Sportube Toaster Elite that will hold two pair of boots.
Going through Active Junky to ebags and signing up an email for spam, I got 25% off of $225 and will then get 8% cash back from AJ bringing it to $170.

https://www.sportube.com/Toaster-Elite-Heated-Boot-Bag-p/bgste.htm

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I posted this yesterday.

I was looking to buy a bag for mrsmills boots and one for mine and found a Sportube Toaster Elite that will hold two pair of boots.
Going through Active Junky to ebags and signing up an email for spam, I got 25% off of $225 and will then get 8% cash back from AJ bringing it to $170.

https://www.sportube.com/Toaster-Elite-Heated-Boot-Bag-p/bgste.htm
Looks like a good deal. Let us know how well it works and how well it wears over time

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have a pair of the Atomic Hawx Ultra 130 boots, which had the shells warmed up during the fitting process. Do these heated bags get warm enough that it could cause an issue with that molding? Years ago I was told by my shop that I should be careful using a heated bag with my Vacuum boots.

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
STP currently has 4 different Hot Gear bags on their website with the double being one of them. I know the classic was priced at $99 and with 25% off promo codes, it would be cheap.

Last edited:

LabMan

No Turns
Skier
FYI, we have 3 of the Hot Gear bags with the oldest over 10 years old.......best ones we found. Shame they have either gone out of business or stopped producing them.

LabMan

No Turns
Skier
I have a pair of the Atomic Hawx Ultra 130 boots, which had the shells warmed up during the fitting process. Do these heated bags get warm enough that it could cause an issue with that molding? Years ago I was told by my shop that I should be careful using a heated bag with my Vacuum boots.
Always use the medium or lower setting, especially if you have custom made footbeds/insoles. The High setting gets too hot for them.

Sponsor

Staff online