• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Head Monster 88, 184, Salomon 914s, Excellent condition. ScotsSkier closet clearance 2019 begins!

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
And so it begins! ScotsSkiers annual closet clearance sale. A bit later than previous seasons due to workload but some great stuff to come as always!

Here is a great opportunity to get a top-ranked all-mountain ski at a bargain deal. Head Monster 88s, 184, mounted with Head 2 piece race plate and very clean Salomon 914s. This ski has <10 half days on it (Actually probably <6 but I will err on the side of caution!)
Ski was ground flat from new and tuned to 0.5/3. Will come with fresh tune and wax plus bindings mounted to your BSL (no redrilling of ski required).

Great ski. Charges through anything. Only for sale because of my role as an Augment Brand Ambassador this season.

A steal @$325 + shipping or pick up in Tahoe area.

914s not enough for you? STH 16s available for a small addition (or if you really want to go big new Tyrolia/Fischer freeflex 20s!)

fullsizeoutput_431d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_4320.jpeg fullsizeoutput_4322.jpeg fullsizeoutput_431f.jpeg

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
My daily drivers. Great deal!

Sponsor

Staff online