• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Happy Canada Day!!

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Happy Canada Day Everyone

20180701_110156_HDR_resized.jpg
20180701_111340_HDR_resized.jpg

Pics from the East York Canada Day Parade, which just passed the end of my street

Posaune

sliding
Skier
Living on the border, Canada Day and US Independence Day with only two days between makes for a week of crazy, fun stuff going on all around. Lots of camping, boating, live music, shopping, traffic, and crossing the border lineups. All part of the fun!

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Living on the border, Canada Day and US Independence Day with only two days between makes for a week of crazy, fun stuff going on all around. Lots of camping, boating, live music, shopping, traffic, and crossing the border lineups. All part of the fun!

Yep! It makes for a week of lots of fun. Not seeing the numbers of Canadians as seen in previous years. Maybe it is the dollar exchange, maybe it is US boarder laws right now.

Happy Birthday Canada. We love you.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
True north strong and free!! Bonne Fetes Canada!!

Yes.. .bloody hot. Great day to be moving. Took possession Friday of a condo. Taking the long weekend to move. Did use the pool this afternoon!

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
True north strong and free!! Bonne Fetes Canada!!

Yes.. .bloody hot. Great day to be moving. Took possession Friday of a condo. Taking the long weekend to move. Did use the pool this afternoon!
Neighbours were moving today..all I could think was...wow, sux 2 B U... :D My personal rulez: no weddings or moving in summer...

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Yes, so was ours. No weddings or events on long weekends...but that was the closing date.

Jean Chretien spoke at my Uncles funeral. My uncle worked in the PMO at that time that Chretien was PM. He was also the former MP for Algoma.

Gonna miss Rick!!

Sponsor

Staff online