• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Okay, I'm surprised you don't have a cable or dish subscription. Maybe try at a friend's house? Library? It's worth the watch but you have to watch the entire show as it's split up between Bob and the story of the lady attacked by a hippo. That's an interesting story, too.
We cut the cord 7 years ago. We have apple TV, use Netflix, Amazon prime and Hulu

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well, I watched it on Hulu, as I said. I did a search and found Animal Planet somehow.
I have Hulu but just the basic. I have an Animal Planet channel but can't view this particular series without the premium. I may upgrade but not today. On the Road.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Circling back to this 'event' from last year.... Bob Legasa (Freeride) had the opportunity to tell this story on The Animal Planet show, "I Was Prey". It showed this past Wednesday and is available through a number of sources. Pretty good job by all in telling the story and giving the viewer a chance to get a sense of what Bob went through. We're all just glad he lived to tell about it! Nice job, Freeride!
Finally saw this. Wow!
@Freeride

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
Actually have a funny bear spray story.
Two very close friends of ours live in Oregon and love to hike and such. Weird little background on them. They live in a small airstream full time and happen to have a house goat. Chad is also one of those weird people who plays the saw (musically). Strange I know.
Well a couple days ago they went out on a long hike and had the bear spray with them. When they got back to the car they put the spray in Chad's backpack for the trip back home. When they entered the trailer Chad tossed his backpack in the corner and it happened to land just right for the saw teeth to impact the side of the can. Well the next thing you know the goat has a face full of bear spray and is bouncing around the camper which is quickly filling up with spray. Needless to say they piled out the door and attempted to air out the camper. They couldn't stay at home that night and as you can imagine trying to find a hotel at the last minute that accepts goats is just a little hard to do.
Moral of the story: well I don't think there is one but it was funny as hell.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Actually have a funny bear spray story.
Two very close friends of ours live in Oregon and love to hike and such. Weird little background on them. They live in a small airstream full time and happen to have a house goat. Chad is also one of those weird people who plays the saw (musically). Strange I know.
Well a couple days ago they went out on a long hike and had the bear spray with them. When they got back to the car they put the spray in Chad's backpack for the trip back home. When they entered the trailer Chad tossed his backpack in the corner and it happened to land just right for the saw teeth to impact the side of the can. Well the next thing you know the goat has a face full of bear spray and is bouncing around the camper which is quickly filling up with spray. Needless to say they piled out the door and attempted to air out the camper. They couldn't stay at home that night and as you can imagine trying to find a hotel at the last minute that accepts goats is just a little hard to do.
Moral of the story: well I don't think there is one but it was funny as hell.

When posting in a thread about a serious grizzly attack, you don't expect to read a story that literally makes you laugh out loud but, ....damn! :roflmao:

What does one do when their goat has a face full of bear spray, while he's thrashing about in an Airstream? :huh:

Carolinacub

Skier
image-e1468337162776.jpg

This is the camper and the goat.

Carolinacub

Skier
When posting in a thread about a serious grizzly attack, you don't expect to read a story that literally makes you laugh out loud but, ....damn! :roflmao:

What does one do when their goat has a face full of bear spray, while he's thrashing about in an Airstream? :huh:
dodge the little horny guy

TS
Willy

Willy

aka Goldmember
Industry Insider
That's a funny story and a somewhat cool, eclectic trailer. I felt sorry for the goat with the bear spray, though...

Sponsor

Staff online