• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fisher RC4 World Cup CT Vs Stockli Laser SX

Kuconi

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Greetings guys, I am interested in how Fisher RC4 CT compares on piste good conditions to Laser Sx which I skied and found it lacking performance coming from Fisher RC4 SL I ski regularly.

Is it similar ski, to me it looks like that, which ski is more precise and powerful and will The RC4 CT will be closer to RC4 SL then Laser SX in terms of performance.

I am Looking to Performance Ski in slightly bigger turn radius then SL but want to avoid full blown GS masters ski, so if you have recommendations in mentioned category they are welcome...

Thanks

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier
I own the SX, SC, WRT, GS, and WRT Pro.

The SX is the one I like the least. I'm going to play around with the mount position this season, but I put it up against the WRT and the GS several times last season and I just never saw a reason to own it. It wasn't as smooth and powerful as the GS and then on the other side it wasn't as smile inducing as the WRT in tighter turns. If you were going to own just one front side ski and you weren't sure if you want to do SL or GS style turns, SX might fit that middle ground pretty well, but I really like owning the two others. I get the impression I would really enjoy the SL as well.

Ivan

Out on the slopes
Skier

Sponsor

Staff online