• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Find your radio station!

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I found my old house....
Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 8.42.35 PM.png

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks @Andy Mink !
I complained to Eastern friends how FM Rock stations were for the most part very boring and repetitive in the Wash DC area. Same old 100 songs over and over. I found a station in SLC this spring that was really different - KRCL, 90.0. I just plugged it into your link - voilà! KRCL isn't all Rock, but plays a good amount of it during the day with a nice mix of old and new music including lots of good stuff I've never heard before or haven't heard for a very long time.

Last edited:

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
1 of my favorite radio apps. Some other internet radio apps are interfaced with AA & Car play which is nice.

James

Out There
Instructor
KEXP Seattle is a good station, though it has been awhile since I listened. A lot of people/bands come through and perform in their studio.

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
KBUT Crested Butte is a Community Station with a varied bunch of programs. Volunteer operated through the day and night until local midnight, then canned overnight until PBS mornings 7am until 8am weekdays. Something for everyone.

kimmyt

My Rack Is Bigger Than Yours
Skier
WXPN in Philly vies for all time best radio station. Little bit of everything, since its public radio, but some excellent shows and lots of great live performances. I sometimes used to get lucky and catch David Dye's World Cafe on the local public station here after I moved, but I guess he has since retired.

Sponsor

Staff online