• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Everything OK at Renoun?

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Looks like Renoun has let their website domain lapse. Also checked here for the Ski Industry News and don't even see the other articles about them that I thought were there. The facebook page seems active though. Is there another web domain and online store up for them?

1668306545466.png

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I recently talked to a guy who just bought direct from the Renoun website…said he had a nice chat with someone about what ski would be best for him/ and because of that he bought a pair…

That sounds positive?

Saw lots of pairs in Stowe lift lines the past couple years…

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Cyrus' Facebook page is plenty active. It's just weird that Goggle is either burying them or thee is some other issue with their online merchant operations..

I have no doubt that I could PM them, paypal money, and receive merchandise that way. Just worried that things could be better for them right now.. They seem like really good folks all in all.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Back online! GoDaddy wiped a DNS setting (basically directions on where to find the renoun website) when a unrelated product we where tested intentionally expired.
Whew.. Good to hear you got it resolved.

Sinecure

Everyone's fav Jewish Santa
Instructor
I just got my new pair. Psyched to try them. First skis from those guys. As someone else pointed out, I got a nice reply when asking advice on a ski.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I just got my new pair. Psyched to try them. First skis from those guys. As someone else pointed out, I got a nice reply when asking advice on a ski.
Probably Jascha, she is very helpful.

Sponsor

Staff online