• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Edge Tune on PB&J

Jasmap

Booting up
Skier
I just bought a set of Moment PB&J's. For those of you riding the PB&J what edge are you putting on it? I'm assuming most will do a 1:1 but opinions obviously can vary. Anyone running it detuned? I'm curious what to tune it to if I need to change it and why you do it. I almost never hit the park except a rare occasional jump.

Also, are you tuning just the running edges and detuning the rest or the tuning the full length?

Thanks!

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
I just bought a set of Moment PB&J's. For those of you riding the PB&J what edge are you putting on it? I'm assuming most will do a 1:1 but opinions obviously can vary. Anyone running it detuned? I'm curious what to tune it to if I need to change it and why you do it. I almost never hit the park except a rare occasional jump.

Also, are you tuning just the running edges and detuning the rest or the tuning the full length?

Thanks!
I can't give you a good answer but if you take this question to the tuning thread I'll bet you get answers.

Sponsor

Staff online