• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I’m considering an online purchase with Corbetts Ski in Oakville ON. Anyone have any experience with this shop to share with me?

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
I’ve bought 18 pairs of skis and 20 pairs of bindings from them. They rock!! Very knowledgeable staff and amazing selection. Prices are insane right now during their Spring sale if you live in the States and very good if you’re in Canada.

Their discount/eBay store that sells last years/discontinued stock is called ASOgear.com and it’s 5 mins away from the Corbetts Oakville store.

Castle Dave

Getting off the lift
Skier
Corbetts/Action Sports Outlet is great. My wife and I have bought six pairs of skis and bindings from them and they are excellent. I always phone them directly rather than order online. I check the ASO website every morning just in case there is a deal I just can't pass up.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
A buddy got an excellent price last year on a couple pairs of Head Wild Joy skis and bindings for his wife and daughter from Corbetts. In addition to their online business they have 4 (I think) brick and mortar stores.

Laner

Wax on, wax off.
Skier
Late 2018 I purchased a new-non-current ski and binding combo with some soft goods from Corbetts.com. In looking on eBay, the same ski-binding price was listed on their ASOgear ebay store in US$ as their retail store listed price in CDN$. Our weak Canadian dollar is your gain right now so go ahead neighbor and buy Canadian! :hug:

I always phone them directly rather than order online.

Although I did order online, this time of year they are clearing everything out so a phone call to confirm inventory is a good idea.

Prices are insane right now during their Spring sale if you live in the States and very good if you’re in Canada.

They do have some tempting deals right now and if I didn’t have to get a set of tires for my vehicle yet this Spring I would be sharing like @GregK on the “I need to brag...” thread. :beercheer:

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have bought a few things from them, all good. One thing... Check between the Corbetts website and the ASOGear website . Sometimes the prices are different, and the selection can be different. And if you go into the store, you may be able to get a better deal , especially near the end of season as they close around the end of April for the summer

hbear

Out on the slopes
Skier
Great store. LONG history as brick and mortor and good service. Their online shop as well as their discount ASOgear have always been good experiences for me.

If you know what you are looking for, they often have some smoking deals.
For Canadian buyers, highly recommended to give the shop a call as they will certainly take care of you on pricing if you find something on their EBay site (that they don't have on their online one).

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
"Top notch, top notch!" Judge Smails Caddyshack

asnowmobiler

Advanced Beginner
Skier
Are the prices listed on there website in Canadian $’s and if they are, does it change or convert to US $’s when you use your credit card?

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Your credit card bill should show the purchase price in Canadian dollars and then what you owe the credit card company in American dollars. Some CC companies charge an extra fee for an international purchase, so best to contact you CC company beforehand to find out.

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ what @GregK said.
Great store, great selection, great prices, and great staff.

Sponsor

Staff online