• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Colorado FRS Antero II Plus Hardshell - new, without tags - size Large

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I changed my mind and am going to keep the jacket.

Last edited:
TS
TheArchitect

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Dropping to $200 shipped before heading off to Ebay.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Few additional thoughts:

- buying FRS secondhand, you are still likely going to have a great CS experience in the very unlikely scenario you should ever need it. (I speak from experience as someone who ripped a jacket when I misjudge a small drop.)
- you see those big chunky zippers? Yeah, they aren't svelte. But they are so easy to operate in crappy conditions and last forever. Source: have ~300 days in mine (same model, used from everything from inbounds, to backcountry, to hikes.)
- great hood/collar design.

Oh yeah, and it's Made in Colorado by people paid a living wage. So that's cool.

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Few additional thoughts:

- buying FRS secondhand, you are still likely going to have a great CS experience in the very unlikely scenario you should ever need it. (I speak from experience as someone who ripped a jacket when I misjudge a small drop.)
- you see those big chunky zippers? Yeah, they aren't svelte. But they are so easy to operate in crappy conditions and last forever. Source: have ~300 days in mine (same model, used from everything from inbounds, to backcountry, to hikes.)
- great hood/collar design.

Oh yeah, and it's Made in Colorado by people paid a living wage. So that's cool.

I have the exact jacket in this color and agree the L does fit lit an XL in everything else.
Mine has been durable and doesn’t show any noticeable wear after a full season as my primary jacket seeing maybe 75% of my 120ish days.
A color other than red and I would be PMing

TS
TheArchitect

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
After JMEB’s comments reminded me how great a jacket this is I’ve decided that I’m going to put it back in the closet. I’m sure someday I’ll decide to use it.

TS
TheArchitect

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Nah, not a whoops. I wasn’t selling out of need; just a desire to make room in the closet.

Thanks to whomever changed the title to Sold. I couldn’t figure out how to do that on my iPad.

Sponsor

Staff online