• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

clearance goggles?

dred pirate

Booting up
Skier
Looking for a basic pair of ski goggles and wondering if any online sites would have clearance deals this time of year? Don't need anything fancy, but would like to get the magnetic switchable lenses. I am not a big skier (1-2 trips a year) - so don't necessarily know all of the brands, etc.

Henry

Out on the slopes
Skier
An alternative to the magnetic lenses is a single low-light lens in an over-the-glasses OTG frame and wear sunglasses in them on a sunny day. The extra lens and the magnetic system bump the price up.

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
Looking for a basic pair of ski goggles and wondering if any online sites would have clearance deals this time of year? Don't need anything fancy, but would like to get the magnetic switchable lenses. I am not a big skier (1-2 trips a year) - so don't necessarily know all of the brands, etc.

I think the quick-change lens desire and the 2 days per year are inconsistent. The more you ski, the more you benefit from quick change lenses.

Sponsor

Staff online