• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Comparison Review Chubby Hubby Ski Clothing

TahoeJoe

Getting on the lift
Skier
I’m looking for bibs that Fit a dad bod. What’s a little more generous fitting ski bibs that will accommodate a little more belly than I want, But alas, I love me some food. I am having a hard time finding A great fit and am hoping to end this forever search . My OR skytours are pretty good but long and baggier than i like. My legs and gluteus are muscular just a tummy I know there’s something out there?

looking at spyders higher end bibs they seam to be thinking in the right direction.

thanks and hope to ski ya soon.:daffy:

oh and shells please 3 layer or micro fleece in the button is great. I’m ask in too much, this I know.

skiki

Out on the slopes
Skier
Inseam? Some brands have short lengths if your length to width ratios are more like mine. Burton, TNF and Flylow all come in short, regular and long. At least in women’s so I assume men’s too.

Mel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Snowboarding oriented brands tend to have a more forgiving fit. Burton is a good choice as it’s widely available and does different inseam lengths so you don’t wind up with hugely long legs in a larger size. Plus some of their higher end bibs have all the bells and whistles (like drop seat, millions of pockets, and lots of venting) that make your skiing life comfortable.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
If my wife was gonna name a ski equipment company after me, she could have just gone with Scott. But I guess that was already taken.

TS
TahoeJoe

TahoeJoe

Getting on the lift
Skier

Sponsor

Staff online