• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Brand new never skied Soul7 skis asking $500.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I am buying bindings for full price from a shop that will then mount them for $20.

Haven't been to any shops that only charge $20 Loon of all places is still pretty cheap.

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
@SilverGaper , I am actually interested in these skis but cannot PM you for some reason. I do have some questions. Maybe you can PM me?
What BSL are they mounted for?
Have they been tuned or waxed?
What model year?

I am in Eden, UT so shipping would probably not be required.
Thanks

James

Out There
Instructor
Good luck finding a store with the right jig that will do a fully indemnified remount for $20*. Notwithstanding the need to move at least 10mm factor on a remount.

* as a reguar punter not on some industry hook up.
Well I meant in addition to the binding check. But fair enough. I’m used to plates. Still, if one is a regular, I doubt they’d charge the full $80-100 of a remount. Which includes the binding test. Beer might be involved.
Anyway, this is a basis for price negotiation. ogsmile

TS
SilverGaper

SilverGaper

Booting up
Skier
Guys,

The bindings were mounted for a Lange RX130 size 27.5. 316mm is listed next to the boot size. I assume without Braving a calculator that is the BSL.

TS
SilverGaper

SilverGaper

Booting up
Skier
@SilverGaper , I am actually interested in these skis but cannot PM you for some reason. I do have some questions. Maybe you can PM me?
What BSL are they mounted for?
Have they been tuned or waxed?
What model year?

I am in Eden, UT so shipping would probably not be required.
Thanks
PM sent

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Guys,

The bindings were mounted for a Lange RX130 size 27.5. 316mm is listed next to the boot size. I assume without Braving a calculator that is the BSL.
Which it mounted for a 316, it will go down to @4ster's 306.

Sponsor

Staff online