• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
I was give a copy. I'm glad to have it, as I have some connection and history with Aspen. I think they should have made it a hard cover, and had fewer "goofy graphics, colors and such. Ski racing has been taking place in Aspen for over 80 years. The ski slip is the biggest in the USA, and the oldest. This was produced by Aspen SkiCo, and as I understand it, they only involved AVSC to the degree that they used their archives of photos. Put together by a magazine guy and marketing folks. I love anything to do with ski racing history, But I would not rush out to buy it. It was billed as a "great coffee table book." Does not look like anything resting on my coffee tables. Best part of it is AJ Kitt's description, start to finish, turn by turn, of the DH track on Ajax.

Meanwhile, with complete thread veer, get any and all fiends who are Aspen residents to vote on the 5th in support of Jeff Gorsuch's project for the base of Ajax, and replacement of Lift 1......if you have ANY interest in ever seeing a WC return to Aspen!

The book? I might look for one on eBay, or Amazon at a reduced price. Just my thinking.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Sorry for all of the typos ^^^^^. This site seems to autocorrect, on non correct more than any other that I frequent....Guess I need to proof more!

Was giveN to me.
The ski CLUB is the biggest......

Guess you guys can figure that out!!

Sponsor

Staff online