• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Black Friday, Cyber Monday Ski Related Sales

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
Figured Pugski could use a thread about upcoming sales in the next few days.

For those in need of ski tuning supplies, Race Wax is having a Black Friday Sale, per the Facebook page, no details on the amount of discount. I'm in need of some wax and a 98 degree edge bevel tool.

Post if you come across good ski related deals.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Pre black friday - backcountry.com has 20% off one full price item ending today.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Rei and Campsaver as well.

Don't forget to sign up for active junky as well for 8-12% more in savings

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
If you subscribe to our newsletter you should have received an email with some special offers through the weekend.

If you're not subscribed to our newsletter, you can do so here! On top of special offers we also give away a pair of Volkl Ones every month to a randomly selected subscriber!

If you missed the newsletter, feel free to PM us on PugSki and I can set you up with a coupon code :beercheer:

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Last edited:

Drahtguy Kevin

Après aficionado
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
If you subscribe to our newsletter you should have received an email with some special offers through the weekend.

If you're not subscribed to our newsletter, you can do so here! On top of special offers we also give away a pair of Volkl Ones every month to a randomly selected subscriber!

If you missed the newsletter, feel free to PM us on PugSki and I can set you up with a coupon code :beercheer:

Signed up for the newsletter and registered to make check outs simple.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I worked at True North yesterday and was sort of surprised at how many people asked me if we had Black Friday Deals.
That's not a question we get in a village ski shop, normally. :huh:

That being said, the snow was good at Northstar, the temps were cold and people were buying!!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I worked at True North yesterday and was sort of surprised at how many people asked me if we had Black Friday Deals.

That being said, the snow was good at Northstar, the temps were cold and people were buying!!
I said we just sold the last $49.00 70" TV. I will add that today we also don't qualify for the "Small Business Saturday" monicor either. :rolleyes:

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Just read in the newpaper that Liftiopia is giving out random discount coupons on Monday. Maybe all weekend? DIdn't write it down, and haven't gone to check it out yet.

Johnny Style

Putting on skis
Skier

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Figured Pugski could use a thread about upcoming sales in the next few days.

For those in need of ski tuning supplies, Race Wax is having a Black Friday Sale, per the Facebook page, no details on the amount of discount. I'm in need of some wax and a 98 degree edge bevel tool.

Post if you come across good ski related deals.

You are going to have a hard time finding a 98 degree edge bevel tool at any price. Instead look for a 89 degree edge bevel, also known as a 1 degree edge bevel.

Jed Peters

World's Most "Okayest" Skier
Skier

With you selling, I believe it! "Oooh, have you seen these vintage smith goggles? RICH! They would go so good with your outfit!"

Hahah! My dad even said "that Tricia, she sure likes to sell huh!"

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
With you selling, I believe it! "Oooh, have you seen these vintage smith goggles? RICH! They would go so good with your outfit!"

Hahah! My dad even said "that Tricia, she sure likes to sell huh!"
I like your dad. We need to get together with him to make some turns, hopefully when there is little more terrain open.

TS
Living Proof

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
You are going to have a hard time finding a 98 degree edge bevel tool at any price. Instead look for a 89 degree edge bevel, also known as a 1 degree edge bevel.
Thanks for the proofreading Dano, the error is in the first digit, I need, and bought, a 88 degree dedicated edge bevel tool.

Sponsor

Staff online