• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Black Friday binding deals

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Has anyone seen any great Black Friday binding deals?
I'm looking for a good binding match for my incoming Enforcers!
Thoughts?

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier

BTW -- if you get clamps, take them to Loveland one day with you. Midweek they'll have them mounted by 10AM if you drop them off when the lifts spin. $30 includes mount, machine wax and detune.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
BTW -- if you get clamps, take them to Loveland one day with you. Midweek they'll have them mounted by 10AM if you drop them off when the lifts spin. $30 includes mount, machine wax and detune.

FKS 95mm brakes on my Enforcers....

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
We've got some pretty awesome deals on bindings right now. 10% automatic discount, plus I can PM you an additional 10% coupon code if you're interested.

Tyrolia Attack 13 - $139 before discounts

Check the site for other deals, lots out there, but the Attack 13 jumped into my head as a really good deal

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
We've got some pretty awesome deals on bindings right now. 10% automatic discount, plus I can PM you an additional 10% coupon code if you're interested.

Check the site for other deals, lots out there, but the Attack 13 jumped into my head as a really good deal
We bought those from your site a couple months ago. Got them for $119--such a great deal for a great binding!

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
We bought those from your site a couple months ago. Got them for $119--such a great deal for a great binding!

Awesome! They are indeed great bindings. I personally have been skiing the Attack 16 since they came out, really like the overall design.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider

detune? are people doing this to modern skis? why? I run them sharp tip to tail!!!

TS
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Great suggestions guys!
I wonder what the birthday boy thinks of these.

TS
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier

It doesn't look like the brakes will work. 97?
The Enforcers are 100 wide.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
FWIW -- the Attacks have a wider BSL range than the Pivots (my two favorite of the above options).

So when you decide you need the 193 Enforcer and want to sell me the 185s I won't have to remount.

Reactions: Ron
TS
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
they will work just fine, thats what I have on mine. you can easily bend a brake for 5-8mm Ive done it 10
Super cool. Thanks.
Do you have the 185s too?

TS
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier

How does one receive the 10% automatic discount?

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
detune? are people doing this to modern skis? why? I run them sharp tip to tail!!!

a matter of preference, on a soft snow ski I will detune to about 2" past the point of contact. I don't need them to be grabby or hook up super fast.

Sponsor

Staff online