• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Black Crows Atris 184 with Atomic Shift Bindings

Full Trucker

Frikkin' Newb
Skier
Black Crows Atris (these are the v2 with 139/108/125 dimensions) in 184 length mounted on the line for a 27.5 boot with ~317 BSL. Bases are in decent to good shape save a couple of shots that have already been repaired. You can see one of them near an edge in the middle of the ski in one of the pictures, it has already been repaired after the pic was taken. These have been my daily driver for 7-8 seasons, probably have a few hundred days on them but overall in good shape. They've only had a few base grands because I have the luxury of skiing mostly soft snow all the time, so the bases and edges have plenty of tunes left in them. Atomic branded Shift bindings have been on there since day one, and I've personally had zero issues with these bindings. They ski great, they tour great, ain't no nothing wrong with them at all despite what some corners of the internet might say.

Atris_top_full.jpeg Atris_top_tip.jpeg Atris_top_tail.jpeg Atris_base_full.jpeg Atris_base_tip.jpeg Atris_base_tail.jpeg

Asking $550 but open to reasonable offers, buyer pays shipping if needed. I'm in Salida, CO but travel fairly regularly so delivery / meetup might be possible.

Sponsor

Staff online