• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Best Ski Shop in Frisco Area?

Frank Ricard

Booting up
Skier
Hey guys - like any real member of this forum I have three pairs of skis I picked up last offseason that haven't been mounted yet. I live in Phoenix, and theres only one ski shop in Phoenix and they do junk work. Usually I go to Flagstaff but I've been crazy busy with work.

I will be up in Frisco for 10 days in Feb, and figured I'd bring my skis and get them mounted up there.

Any suggestions on the best shop to have it done at?

Thanks!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hey guys - like any real member of this forum I have three pairs of skis I picked up last offseason that haven't been mounted yet. I live in Phoenix, and theres only one ski shop in Phoenix and they do junk work. Usually I go to Flagstaff but I've been crazy busy with work.

I will be up in Frisco for 10 days in Feb, and figured I'd bring my skis and get them mounted up there.

Any suggestions on the best shop to have it done at?

Thanks!
Out of Breckenridge I'd recommend Racer's Edge.
I also hear good things about Podium in Frisco. Others who know the area better may have some insights I don't have.

TS
F

Frank Ricard

Booting up
Skier
Bumping this in case anyone searches in the future. I got fantastic service at Podium and would highly recommend them.

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Good to know as my husband has a new pair in need of bindings.

JMD

Getting on the lift
Skier
I live in Frisco, Co. My favorite is 'Precision Ski and Golf'. The other two suggested shops, Podium in Frisco and Racers Edge in Breck are also highly recommended.

Sponsor

Staff online