• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Atomic Maverick 88 Ti 184cm

DocGKR

Stuck at work...
Skier
These are the new for this year Atomic Maverick 88 Ti (88.5mm/184cm/19.5m) with a 1/3 tune and easily adjustable Atomic Warden MNC 13 Demo bindings. This is a very lightweight All-Mountain ski, yet has good torsional stiffness from the poplar wood core and two sheets of metal. It offers a stable recreational GS style of turn with good rebound energy, carving great medium radius turns. They can also go off-piste and enjoy several inches of fresh snow and then can bust through crud later in the day. This pair has only been used a half-dozen times and are in superb condition.

$575—shipped in CONUS; check, credit card, Venmo.

IMG_8470.JPG
IMG_8472.JPG
IMG_8474.JPG
IMG_8478.JPG

TS
DocGKR

DocGKR

Stuck at work...
Skier
Price Drop! I am surprised these have not sold, as this is one of the better 80-90mm all mountain skis we tested last year.

Now $475—shipped in CONUS or $400 for local pick-up in Palo Alto, CA; check, credit card, Venmo.

TS
DocGKR

DocGKR

Stuck at work...
Skier
Final price drop before these are donated:

Now $395—shipped in CONUS or $300 for local pick-up in Palo Alto, CA; check, credit card, Venmo.

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
I guess that we have learned that the SkiTalkers are not fans of light skis. Apparently Darrin Ralves was not convincing. If these were the 95's, I would have owned them a long time ago.

Sponsor

Staff online