• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Aspen For Newbies

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
There will many Pugskiers in Aspen early in February for the Epic Gathering or the Pugski Reunion. For those who know the Aspen area, please post of you think would help those going. I was there 2 years ago for 3 at Snowmass, this year 4 of us will be in a townhouse near the Aspen gondola. There is a thread about this event, but, general Aspen info is not yet available in this section of the forum.

What do you recommend we do, eat, hang out, apre ski etc.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
There will many Pugskiers in Aspen early in February for the Epic Gathering or the Pugski Reunion. For those who know the Aspen area, please post of you think would help those going. I was there 2 years ago for 3 at Snowmass, this year 4 of us will be in a townhouse near the Aspen gondola. There is a thread about this event, but, general Aspen info is not yet available in this section of the forum.

What do you recommend we do, eat, hang out, apre ski etc.
There is a bar at Snowmass that makes a pretty good Philly Cheesesteak. @Johnny Style took me there, a taste of home. We will be hitting there for a bite when we are there.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
New York Pizza :beercheer: on Hyman right in Aspen.

Johnny Style

Putting on skis
Skier
There is a bar at Snowmass that makes a pretty good Philly Cheesesteak. @Johnny Style took me there, a taste of home. We will be hitting there for a bite when we are there.

http://www.zanestavern.com/

They have a location in Aspen as well for those staying in town. Those from Philly will know what I am talking about, but they import Amoroso rolls. There is also an apothecary upstairs if you are looking for a 2 for 1 kind of stop. For the record, Green Dragon on the mall is my favorite dispensary. For après, you can't beat the people watching at The Ajax Tavern. I haven't been there yet this year, but they used to have a reasonably priced double cheeseburger and a pint deal for $15 during happy hour.

Sponsor

Staff online