• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Arcteryx Alpha jacket: W's large

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
SOLD.

I bought this jacket from Wendy S. last week for my wife, but unfortunately, it just doesn't fit her particular shape to her liking (it's a bit fitted and my wife likes her outerwear loose and baggy). So I am reposting Wendy's original "For Sale" so others can benefit. I will say this is a really NICE jacket; whoever ends up with this will get a great item at an incredible price. I'm looking to just pass it on; deal is same as original.

Wendy's post: "This is a really cool jacket, lighter weight Gore-Tex Pro Shell, and MADE IN CANADA.
It is the Alpha LT. Titanium gray color, sealed seams.

I wore it maybe 3 times, and it has been stored hanging in my closet. It works well with a pack or harness....it really is made for hiking, backpacking, or climbing in the mountains.
Super long pit zips, chest pocket, 2 chest slash pockets, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood. Maroon contrast zippers and bright pink contrast interior chest pocket.
Excellent condition!"

$90 shipped.
PM me for offers or questions.

Last edited:

TDCSPRINGS

Getting off the lift
Skier
And of course my wife bought a Beta AR yesterday at the Arc'teryx outlet. It was a good price but definitely more than $90. This is a crazy good deal for someone that needs a light goretex shell.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
And of course my wife bought a Beta AR yesterday at the Arc'teryx outlet. It was a good price but definitely more than $90. This is a crazy good deal for someone that needs a light goretex shell.
What? Can she not have more than one jacket? How many skis do you have? :huh:ogwink Besides..Christmas is just a few short weeks away.

TS
tch

tch

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
ttt.

TS
tch

tch

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Headed out of town for three weeks, so I won't be able to respond.
This should give you lots o' time to decide this is exactly what you need!
Later.

TS
tch

tch

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
OK, I'm back in town and ready to ship this out for someone's Christmas. On to the 'Bay if no one here wants it.
As before, I'll say this is a GREAT jacket and deal. I'm super bummed my wife doesn't want it (or that it's not a men's), but I gotta move it.

Sponsor

Staff online