• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale 4 2020 Ski Canada day passes

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
For immediate consideration. Four Diamond-level Ski cards, good for an adult day ticket at most Canadian ski areas until the end of this season. Friend of mine bought us each 10 and we are cutting our ski trip short b/c of an itinerary change so we have 4 extra. Ski Canada info here — https: www.skicanada.org. Diamond level gets you Big White, Red, Revelstoke, SilverStar, Sun Peaks, LeMassif, Mont Tremblant, Castle, Blue, and many more.

Thinking $200 for four seems fair, but feel free to offer. We’re most interested in someone getting some use from them. Delivered ASAP. There’s still a month of skiing left......

TS
tch

tch

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Someone please make an offer! Give them to a Canadian you might know. We’d love to see them used and not go to waste!

JMR1946

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Where in New England are you located?
thinking about going up to Canada next week and was considering your passes, but might be looking for a handoff/pickup rather than waiting and trusting the mail

TS
tch

tch

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hmmm... I’m on the road right now; traveling with my friend to Utah. I will will be back in northwest CT on Sunday afternoon and willing to drive somewhere monday. Or I can send them US mail tomorrow or.....
Let me know.

TS
tch

tch

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bump. Still available. Someone please offer something; these should be used, not lost.

Sponsor

Staff online