• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2023 Volkl Blaze 94 179cm, Look Pivot 15, 315 BSL

Kahuna

Booting up
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I purchased these for a recent trip to Vail and they have been skied for about 6 days. I thought I needed a dad ski which could double as a touring ski. I’m not going touring any time soon and I’m too heavy for them.

Included:
2023 Volkl Blaze 94 179cm. Factory tune.
2024 Look PIVOT 15 GW Ski Bindings, 95mm, H Harlaut colorway. Mounted for 27.5/315 BSL.
Crasheur customs Pivot 15 DIN Cutout with the red jumpsuit lady from the Lange Poster. I have some other cutouts as well as the originals I will include.

Condition is good but topsheets have some scratching from wrangling the kids. Pivots have a few scratches on the plastic cups. Please check out the photos and videos for condition.

Blurb:
The Volkl Blaze 94 was developed to complement their stiffer, heavier skis in their all-mountain/freeride line up. It’s back for its 2nd season with no changes other than a snazzy new black top sheet graphic. Volkl uses their Hybrid Multilayer wood core on the Blaze 94, which is supported and enhanced by a Titanal Binding Platform that not only helps with binding retention, but also gives the ski a more solid, grippy feel underfoot. The 165-centimeter length weighs just 1455 grams, so the Blaze 94 is certainly on the lighter side of things. In fact, among resort skis (non-touring-specific), it’s one of the lightest in its wide range. It doesn’t have as much rocker as its wider 106 counterpart, but there’s still ample tip and tail rocker. That’s combined with Volkl’s 3D Radius sidecut design, results in a ski that can make a wide variety of shapes and styles, all with a lightweight, maneuverable feel. It’s incredibly nimble in tight terrain, and has an energetic, responsive feel that’s refreshing and fun. It’s also certainly light enough to pair with an AT binding for some backcountry touring adventures, although we’d likely recommend it more for an AT skier located on the east, while the Blaze 106 feels like the better touring option for western skiers.

V10.jpeg

V9.jpeg

V1.jpeg

View attachment v5.mp4

View attachment v8.mp4

View attachment v7.mp4
View attachment v6.mp4

v2.jpeg

v4.jpeg

v3.jpeg

Let me know if you want any more pics. Asking price is $550 $500 picked up from Southern NH. 10% of proceeds will go to Skitalk. Shipping can be arranged at cost if required.

Last edited:
TS
Kahuna

Kahuna

Booting up
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Price reduced to $500. Add a CAST Freetour upgrade kit and some skins for a sweet touring setup.

Sponsor

Staff online