• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022 Blossom Turbo Collection

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
156420056_4075368119163230_6870900684279487331_o.jpg

For this coming season @Blossom Skis has updated the White Out, Tail Wind and Cross Wind with new names, AM77, AM74 and AM85 (left to right) and new graphics more in line with the rest of the Blossom offerings.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I almost fell out of my chair when I saw them on Instagram.

Same fantastic skis, but with better graphics and better names. WIN-WIN-WIN

flbufl

Getting on the lift
Skier
It seems they also changed the texture of the protective layer of the top sheet. This sand paper like one is very durable but personally I like the aesthetics of the brushed one on the current model.

Superbman

Getting off the lift
Skier
I love the current model as well, but the best graphics this ski ever had is when they called it the Hart Stryker

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Since these were released by Blossom, here is an early mock up of the full graphics, note the asymmetrical L/R. Disreguard the sizing and specs on the tails, that is there just for placement.

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 5.39.11 AM.png

For those wondering, the Numero Uno N*1 collection carries over unchanged graphically.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
I like ugly skis, nobody wants to steal them.

So what praytell it a Blossom "TURBO"?

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I had the good fortune to go to Italy a few years ago and so appreciated their sense of design. As a bike guy, I see beauty in vintage Campagnolo components and all the Italian bike brands. I think Italy-based Blossom is carrying on that tradition, particularly with the Numero Unos here.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I like ugly skis, nobody wants to steal them.

So what praytell it a Blossom "TURBO"?
TURBO is an homage back the old Spalding days, TURBO was one of the collections there, along with Numero Uno and us using "Sideral" for our throwback ski.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
I'm kinda diggin' the crayola play here. Everything in skiing has gone to primary colors and earth tones, so I guess it should be expected.

Reminds me of some Head skis of not so long ago.

Sponsor

Staff online