• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale 2019 Nordica Enforcer 100 - 185cm

musicmatters

Getting on the lift
Skier
Selling my E100s.

Less then 8 days on them, normal minor nicks on the top sheet, bases look almost perfect. Still have some good structure from the last professional tune.

Marker Griffon Bindings, mounted at 305mm

They are currently located in Park City, UT

$400 plus shipping E8601C41-87CF-423F-ABFD-6AE7EBE7D486.jpeg D88BA819-D221-4CDA-B84A-C3116DF084E4.jpeg E2833D59-5440-471A-9FE3-9A0E1C0F2E1D.jpeg

Attachments

• FAB4A562-AA08-4D0B-B786-4115C39FD47F.jpeg
    FAB4A562-AA08-4D0B-B786-4115C39FD47F.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 8

hmenkes

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Could these suit an east coast skier? Or are they a little too wide in the waist?

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Could these suit an east coast skier? Or are they a little too wide in the waist?

I have and love those exact same skis. I hope they find a new home. I only use them offpiste, in the West Coast, and I find them amazing for that. But even here, they are only fun on a groomer if it is hero, chalky snow where you can get the edges to dig relatively deep. In firm conditions, on a groomer, I don't find them of much use other than going back to the lift :)

Of course I am a crappy skier. But when I demoed these side by side with the blizzard bonafide, also around 100mm underfoot, the Bones were more fun on groomers. They would simply want to carve and hold to a turn more than these. So, I don't think it's just the width but also the design.

My 2 cts, hope it helps. And again, I am also bumping this thread because this ski, in the previous design which is what @musicmatters is selling, is a thing of beauty, for it's intended use.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If someone in Tahoe wants these, we will be here for the next few days, I could bring them back and help you avoid shipping costs and hassle.

rip

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Are these Griffons Grip Walk compatible?

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
the OP @musicmatters isnt in PC at the moment (until 2/20) and had agreed sell the skis (w/o bindings, i like pivots and need to redrill anyway) to me..... BUT - if somebody wants the whole deal, won’t stand in the way. Certainly not backing out of my commitment either though.

scadgrad

Booting up
Skier
I am trying to buy a set of these on Geartrade and the seller seems incommunicado. Are these still available and any idea what shipping would be to the East Coast?

TDCSPRINGS

Getting off the lift
Skier
If Rob (givethepigeye) said he wants these, I recommend reaching out to him to make it happen. You won't find a more stand up guy than Rob. Just my recommendation if you want a smooth transaction.

Sponsor

Staff online