• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2018 Gathering CANCELLED!!!!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Mamie and Andrew just turned my second half of the season upside down. Won't be going to the gathering this year. Mamie is pissed at Snowbird for posting their March spring pass on 3/1. Don't those guys in SB sales & marketing believe in advance planning. Sounds like Park City all over again.

Andrew wanted to stay at Taos for the season because he grew closed to the local community. I was out voted.

Looks like we'll do spring skiing in Squaw and Mammoth with the Ikon pass come April.

See you guys next year.

If the Grumps aren't going to be there....it won't be a Gathering. Sorry for the 11th hour change.

**Just kidding, the party will go on, but they will be missed**

#KingGrumpwho?​

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Upper Mid Atlantic's getting POUNDED with fresh snow tonight and tomorrow. So, there's that too. I almost made it to the Gathering this time. Wife lost her job right before I was about to book the reservations.. How bout Tao's next season?

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Upper Mid Atlantic's getting POUNDED with fresh snow tonight and tomorrow. So, there's that too. I almost made it to the Gathering this time. Wife lost her job right before I was about to book the reservations.. How bout Tao's next season?

Tao's? Or Taos?

We almost had a gathering there this year, but the low snow tide kept some folks away. I'm planning to go back next season... so I'm in.

jgiddyup

Asst. Gathermeister--Utah
Skier

Pequenita

Making fresh tracks
Skier

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
If the Grumps aren't going to be there....it won't be a Gathering. Sorry for the 11th hour change.

**Just kidding, the party will go on, but they will be missed**

#KingGrumpwho?​
Wow, I go offline for a few hours and things fall apart!

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Pumba, Meg who skied Whistler gathering for 2 days will be there and staying at GMD. She’s looking forward to skiing with you again.

And she’s bringing a Mammoth ski buddy named Tommy. So that makes 5.

Poolskier Vinny

Red Bull Athlete Wannabe
Skier
3 Asians at the gathering! Yeaaah!
Well...Pilot Dan and I will add to that total....:beercheer: We're at the Hamton in dwtn Ogden Sat-Sun then at the GMD at Alta after that. Missed ya at Revy so looking fwd to having a few....and hearing about your recent trip!

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Well...Pilot Dan and I will add to that total....:beercheer: We're at the Hamton in dwtn Ogden Sat-Sun then at the GMD at Alta after that. Missed ya at Revy so looking fwd to having a few....and hearing about your recent trip!

Did @Pumba go to Revy? I think at_nyc was up there...

Did we just have the first confusion in identifying 2 Asian gals, by an Asian guy? That would be such irony... :roflmao:

Sponsor

Staff online