• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

20% off code 2VD at RaceWax.com & Introducing New RotoBrushes

RaceWax.com

Putting on skis
Skier
RaceWax.com is running a storewide 20% off sale through Monday. Use the code 2VD. Free shipping over $50 and we pay the sales tax on all orders.

We also have a new snowboard rotobrush axle with a full length shield. See pictures below. In addition to the shield the axle snaps in/out of the handle so you can quickly change the brush without having to remove the drill each time.
With the code: $72 for the axle/handle/shield alone & only $135 in a kit with a nylon & horsehair snowboard brushes. $300 value.

We also have ski rotobrush kits with removable axles and 3 brushes (brass, nylon, horsehair) for $95. $270+ value.
zl7000_19.jpg

zl6116_19.jpg

Last edited:

tube77

Getting on the lift
Skier
Poor quality and disappointed. Especially the horse hair brush.
The hair keeps coming off while rotating.

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
Poor quality and disappointed. Especially the horse hair brush.
The hair keeps coming off while rotating.
I'm sorry to hear that. I've had my set for at least six years, they are fine. But maybe a different manufacturer then. I think mine was made by SKS.

I'm sure if you call them they'll work with you.

tube77

Getting on the lift
Skier
I'm sorry to hear that. I've had my set for at least six years, they are fine. But maybe a different manufacturer then. I think mine was made by SKS.

I'm sure if you call them they'll work with you.

Oh that’s not an option that I have thought about.
I better give them a call if they can replace the brush.
Thank you so much!!

TS
RaceWax.com

RaceWax.com

Putting on skis
Skier
Oh that’s not an option that I have thought about.
I better give them a call if they can replace the brush.
Thank you so much!!

Just write to me and I will send you a free one. The first batch we had from last year did have some issues & we changed factories this year. The company that makes these manufactures for name brands.

It's always the case that we stand behind everything we sell, be it RaceWax, Swix, Toko, whichever. If you ever have a problem with anything, just write to me. These things happen to all companies and products; over the years I've seen issues with several high end Swix and Toko products. I want to know about these things so I can improve the process or the product. Please write.

Thanks,
Marc

tube77

Getting on the lift
Skier
Just write to me and I will send you a free one. The first batch we had from last year did have some issues & we changed factories this year. The company that makes these manufactures for name brands.

It's always the case that we stand behind everything we sell, be it RaceWax, Swix, Toko, whichever. If you ever have a problem with anything, just write to me. These things happen to all companies and products; over the years I've seen issues with several high end Swix and Toko products. I want to know about these things so I can improve the process or the product. Please write.

Thanks,
Marc

I truly appreciate your generous offer.
Actually I already have spoken with one of your representative and was told that he would happily replace it with new one.
I guess it's current on its way and I am very looking forward to seeing how it goes.
I will update on this thread once I receive and test it.
Anyway I am a big fan of racewax and I trust your word by standing behind what you sell!

Sponsor