• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Zipfit World Cup Stealth - 28.5 - New

chopchop

so many skis, so little time
Skier
SOLD

Brand new-in-bag pair of World Cup Stealth Zipfits here. Size 28.5. 2019-2020 model. Looking for a good foot/boot/home.

SOLD includes shipping to CONUS. PP F&F or pay PP fee.

Zipfit_stealth_28.png

Last edited:

surfandski

Out on the slopes
Skier
Clearwater Beach, Fl and Pisgah Forest, NC
You can absolutely use the 28.5 in the 29.5. The front of these are very thin and flexible so they will stretch to fit and utilize that extra shell space. I use the same 27.5 Zips in both my 27.5 and 28.5 boots and honestly, the Zips themselves feel like they were perfectly made for either size shell.

TS
chopchop

chopchop

so many skis, so little time
Skier
You can absolutely use the 28.5 in the 29.5. The front of these are very thin and flexible so they will stretch to fit and utilize that extra shell space. I use the same 27.5 Zips in both my 27.5 and 28.5 boots and honestly, the Zips themselves feel like they were perfectly made for either size shell.

What he ^ said ^ @dovski :)

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
What he ^ said ^ @dovski :)
As I have looked into I probably need the Freeride model give my wide feet and high volume boot. Also think I need to try one on first to make sure it fits and have a boot fitter properly fit it. So with that in mind I think spending the extra $50 to buy it new is the way I am going to go :)

Sponsor

Staff online