• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Zeiss Fog Defender System

Tominator

Totally in the present
Skier
Tried this on my glasses under my Scott Storm OTG googles (no fan) today:
http://www.zeiss.com/sports-optics/...s-accessories/premium-lens-care-products.html (Go to the bottom of the page.)

I got it at Walmart online for $6.90, but they sent me a 2-pack! I applied it last night before going skiing today, and it worked quite well.

Maybe I can hold off on buying OTG goggles with a built-in fan (Smith Knowledge) for now.

TS
Tominator

Tominator

Totally in the present
Skier
Used the stuff again today. It was cold enough to need my face mask, but the stuff still worked.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
I am a fan of "Cat Crap". Bought it at REI an it lasts forever. Apply a coating inside and out on my goggles and glasses, let it dry for a a minute and wipe it off with a soft lens cloth. Lasts all day in PNW snow day conditions.

With a product name like that it's got to work well. Perfect as a stocking stuffer too.

TS
Tominator

Tominator

Totally in the present
Skier
Don't know if you're asking me, but I don't put it on my goggles - they never fog up - I use it to keep my glasses from fogging up inside my goggles.

TS
Tominator

Tominator

Totally in the present
Skier
I just wanted to mention that I used this stuff (on my glasses, not my goggles) again yesterday.
It was warm enough to perspire a bit, and it still worked great.
I see no need to get OTG goggles with a built-in fan now.

Sponsor

Staff online