• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Your old, easy flexing, beginner skis with bindings in good condition for ~$100 [160-180cm]

speedster

Putting on skis
Skier
Please PM me or post here. If you know of a similar deal elsewhere on the internet, please let me know also, thank you!

TS
speedster

speedster

Putting on skis
Skier
Length and width preferences? Size of target person?

I put the length in the title, but forgot the width! He's about 190 cm tall, and his rental skis are usually around 168 cm, so anything from 160-180 cm length would work I think. <80 mm underfoot would be preferable, but <85 would be workable also.

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
What location? A quick search of the usual rental fleet offerings don't get close to the target price.
Maybe something on your local craigslist? Yeah, can be hit or mis.

TS
speedster

speedster

Putting on skis
Skier
What location? A quick search of the usual rental fleet offerings don't get close to the target price.
Maybe something on your local craigslist? Yeah, can be hit or mis.

Thanks for checking! East coast, and craigslist offerings weren't great, hence the thread here! The target price excludes the shipping costs of course, which I presume would be around $50 from most parts of the country.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
:hail:i bow to your search skills Did visit level nine, and these did not appear for me.
12 days of Christmas specials.

Sometimes Level 9 has multiple prices. Son got a bag cheaper last week, than what it is now. :) They must of corrected the lower price.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Thanks for checking! East coast, and craigslist offerings weren't great, hence the thread here! The target price excludes the shipping costs of course, which I presume would be around $50 from most parts of the country.

Which part of the EC and what is his boot size? (I assume he has those already?)

VON

Booting up
Skier
Please PM me or post here. If you know of a similar deal elsewhere on the internet, please let me know also, thank you!

We've got a pair of Dynastar Legend 8000's in the basement.
They're in good condition with bindings that should accommodate a boot somewhere in the range of 26.5-28.5
Length is 178cm
Width is 80mm I believe

TS
speedster

speedster

Putting on skis
Skier
We've got a pair of Dynastar Legend 8000's in the basement.
They're in good condition with bindings that should accommodate a boot somewhere in the range of 26.5-28.5
Length is 178cm
Width is 80mm I believe

PM'ed!

noggin

Getting on the lift
Skier
I have a pair of Head XRC chips in 170 with a 68 waist and Tyrolia binding mounted for 27.5 Great East Coast ski and easy to learn on. These are very similar to the older Head Super Shape. worldcupchipsupershape-0.jpeg

Sponsor

Staff online