• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Your next invitation to the Yellowstone Club...

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
Well. Let's see what a lot of money can do for rich people being caught breaking the law.
From that link:

A limited-liability company co-owned by Yellowstone Club vice president and general manager Hans Williamson applied for another liquor license for the Buffalo Bar and the Boot Room in December, according to revenue department documents. Williamson walked a state inspector through the property on Jan. 16 for an inspection that went without a hitch, and the license appeared to be on track for approval, revenue officials said.

But a tipster called in and said the resort had been running a full bar at the location since mid-December, and that Williamson had the liquor spirited out in trucks the day before the inspection, according to the documents.

Two inspectors returned unannounced the following week. “They found the bar area to be stocked with liquor, operational beer taps, bottles of wine and customers consuming alcoholic beverages,” the agency’s notice to the liquor license owners said.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well, that's interesting. :popcorn:

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
They could just buy Hellena too.

Probably would not be the first time.

BS Slarver

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Surprised they got caught given the security at the gate.
Even Tom Brady got detained there while security checked his tires to see if there were properly inflated :roflmao: true story !
Tipster aka, disgruntled / fired employee won’t stop the YC madness, the excess beyond the gate is hard for the mere mortal to comprehend.
Recently spent time there helping a contractor on a 16 mill / 10 bed / 12 bath - I think, I stopped counting at that anyway.
The entire place is a shit show ! Long time residents are growing tired of the perpetual construction and noise with some 1000+ construction vehicles coming through the gate daily.
With the exception of the great powder that is left for days after a storm you can have the place.
They are breaking so many laws up there, a liquor license is nothing !

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
The wealthiest skiers on the planet will just fine with this...Won't pull any strings to make it go away?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
TS
Jim McDonald

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
"Jeeves, be a good fellow and go pay the paperboy. Petty cash drawer is second on the right."

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
I thought it would only be a matter of time before the Yellowstone Club went back to ignoring the State liquor laws. I just didn't know that it would be such a short time.

They should just make Yellowstone the first dry resort in the ski business so all those rich folks will have to go slumming at Big Sky if they want a drink.:D

Sponsor